Friday, March 29, 2019
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Chinese authorities visited India to inspect the rice mills and last week approved 24 Indian rice mills for exports of rice to China
- Out of the 24 approved mills, six attended a seminar and business to business meeting. In which 44 Chinese importers including China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation (COFCO) took part.
- The China Chamber of Commerce of Foodstuffs and Native Products (CFNA) partnered with the Indian Embassy for the event.
- With world class quality and cost competitiveness, India has emerged as the biggest exporter of rice in the world
- Though India exports more than 12 million MT of rice every year, none comes to China TILL NOW
- The rice processing units interested in export of rice (Basmati
and non Basmati) to China may convey their interest to DPPQ&S
at Dr. K.S. Kapoor, Joint Director,
CFNA - China Chamber of Commerce of Foodstuffs and Native Produce
|Address||4th Fl. Talent International Bldg., 80 Guangqumennei St.|
Beijing, , 100062, China, PR
Phone: +86 (0)10/87109873
Fax: +86 (0)10/87109895